4.17.2016

Mother's Day gift guide

Mother's Day is only a few weeks away, and although I certainly don't speak for all the moms out there with my wish list gift guide, if you happen to have a new mom in your life that loves neutrals, classic styles and striped everything, there's a pretty good chance she'll appreciate something (or everything) from this list.

1. A shirt with stripes and a pom pom trim? J.Crew, you just get me.   |   2. The Jones Co. necklaces are so pretty and are safe for baby to chew on. Win-win.   |  3. Lately I've been craving beautiful blooms in the home. Farmgirl Flowers makes the most gorgeous arrangements and Mother's Day is the perfect excuse to splurge.   |  4. It's sandal season! I wear these Tory Burch sandals ALL THE TIME and it's starting to show. I love this new style because the back strap allows it to go a bit dressier than the original flip flops.  |  5. There's just something about this grey + rose gold watch that is so incredibly lovely.  |  6. I have a thing for pretty water bottles. This one will keep your drink cold for 24 hours (or hot for 12), and the largest size can hold an entire bottle of wine. Cheers!  |  7. Slip is a silk pillowcase "for the ultimate beauty sleep." What mom doesn't want their beauty sleep? I know I often wake up with a scary rat's nest of hair on my head and creases in my face from my cotton pillow case so I am totally buying into this idea.  |  8. I recently stumbled across Mommy Mailbox on instagram and I just love this idea of a monthly curated box of treats for mom.  |  9. The perfect non-diaper-bag diaper bag. Cute enough to convert this anti-backpack momma into a believer.  |  10. Sweet, delicate rings you can personalize with her little one's initials.  |  11. Because mom is the boss (and she needs her caffeine). Enough said.  |  12. A gorgeous ceramic vase perfect for displaying those Farmgirl Flowers.

... now how do I discreetly send this list to my husband?

p.s. Check out a few more of my new mom picks over on the Vera Bradley blog today!

2 comments: